You have no items in your cart.
Terms & Conditions
COVID 19 Terms: Only two people are allowed to accompany their dog to classes.
- Please ensure you remain 2m from all other class attendees.
- Cones will indicate a space for each dog/handler to stand. Please do not move the cones and keep to your own space.
- Anyone feeling unwell SHOULD NOT ATTEND classes.
- Anyone showing COVID-19 symptoms or having come into contact with someone with symptoms should self-isolate, get tested, and inform me immediately as per Government guidelines.
- I will be keeping a record of names attending each class. Should anyone come down with COVID-19 I will notify all attendees. If requested for track and trace purposes I may be required to provide contact details of those attending class.
- Should there be any Government guidance change in regards to groups meeting outdoors, we will carry out any planned classes via Zoom. There will be no refunds.
- Should you be unable to attend class due to your own ill-health, I will provide notes for what is missed. There will be no refund unless discussed in advance.
- If I am forced to self-isolate then we will carry out any planned classes via Zoom.
Please do not attend classes if you, or anyone you’ve been in contact with, have displayed symptoms of the virus.
- Unless discussed with your trainer, dogs joining class must be comfortable and confident around new people and dogs. If your dog has displayed any aggression towards other dogs or people, this must be disclosed prior to booking.
- If you have a female dog who is in season, please DO NOT bring her to classes. Please do still attend yourself to spectate, so you can continue working with your dog at home.
- If attending classes or workshops, please be able to provide an up-to-date vaccination certificate or valid Titre test (to show immunity).
- If your dog is unwell, please do not bring them to group sessions. Get in touch with us at your earliest convenience. 1:1 training will be re-arranged for when your dog is recovered. Unfortunately, any group sessions are unable to be refunded, unless within appropriate cancellation times as per below.
- No aversive training equipment or methods will be tolerated, such as the use of choke chains, slip leads, rattle cans, or physically punishing your dog.
- Payment in full is due at the time of booking for all classes, workshops, and private training or behaviour consultations. Payment by bank transfer or PayPal is welcome.
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you may cancel your booking within a period of 7 working days after booking confirmation. However, there is no right of cancellation where the course or private training session begins within this seven day period. Cancellations must be made in writing and will be subject to the following fees:
- Cancellations less than 48 hours before the first class of a course or the date of a workshop, or 24 hours before a private training session or behaviour consultation, will be subject to the full fee unless in an exceptional situation or your place can be filled.
- If cancellation is within 2 weeks of the course/training session, 50% of the course fee will be refunded.
- If cancellation is within 2-4 weeks of the course/training session, 80% of the course fee will be refunded.
- If you would like to transfer your place to another attendee, please contact us to discuss.
- Any photographs, videos, recordings or other media content captured during any training activities become the intellectual property of Ruff Hounds for use in all marketing activities. If you do not wish for any images of yourself or your dog to be used publicly, please let us know in advance.