You have no items in your cart.
‘Top of the Class’ with Kay Attwood
- Using everyday items as equipment
- Inspiring games for all
- An injection of fun!
- New Ideas to teach various behaviours
- Games that involve movement
- Peripheral vision games
- Stay Games
- Match and Sample games
- Scent work exercise games
- Games to encourage focus
- Problem Solving Games
- Only kind and humane methods
- Unique match and sample using the part of the brain, responsible for problem solving
- Learning new skills that help your dog in all manner of ways, whether behaviourally or general peace of mind
- Improve your dogs cognitive abilities and stave off dementia!
- Lots of fun for you and your dog
If you struggle to find a new way to teach exercises in your classes and you want to stand out from your competition, this is the workshop for you!
Have your customers leaving your classes, thanking you for a wonderful lesson, with great games for your customers and their dogs to participate in.
Some at low level, requiring minimal skills, to more advanced skill levels for advanced and beyond!
Dogs taking part must be comfortable working in an indoor environment with other dogs.
Refreshments provided, please bring your own lunch.
- September 30, 2017
10:00 am - 4:00 pm