You have no items in your cart.
Introduction to TTouch with Sharon Rich and Sarah Harris
The workshop is an Introduction to TTouch, provided by TTouch practitioners Sharon Rich and Sarah Harris. The workshop aims to provide a clear understanding of the underlying principles of TTouch and how they can be incorporated into everyday life.
Areas covered include:
- TTouch bodywork and groundwork.
- How to recognise signs of physical tension and postural imbalances.
- How and why posture and physical tension effects behaviour.
- How to help your dog change their posture and release tension to become more physically and emotionally balanced.
- The importance of choosing the right equipment (i.e harness etc)
The talk is designed to be an introduction to TTouch rather than dealing with specific issues so we can only accommodate dogs which will feeling comfortable this kind of social setting.
- August 21, 2016
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Venue: Old Sulian's RFC